11 October 2014

Classy Nude Leopard Print Inspired by Reinovate

I have another inspired nail art look to show you today, this time from the incredibly talented Reinovate. Her abstract leopard print manicure looked so beautiful and classic, I just had to copycat it!


I started off with a base of OPI You're So Vain-illa (I love using this for nail art!) and once that was dry, I used a toothpick and black acrylic paint to dot on the leopard print up the side of my nails. It's almost like a sideways French manicure, isn't it?! I topped everything off with top coat, of course.


I can't get over how elegant this looks. Nude nails and leopard print both feel really classy to me, so pairing them together just feels right! I also love this style of thin leopard print outlines, rather than the big chunky spots I used to make.


And can we talk about how cool this maniure looks from the side?!


The OPI is from HB Beauty Bar. It's such a pretty beige color with a great formula - if you don't own it, you need it!

I am really pleased with this manicure and I just love the design that Rei came up with. You can follow her blog and Instagram to see all of her pretty nail designs! (Fun fact: Rei is the one who I first saw doing the famous "blurred polish bottle in the background" photo that I do all the time now!)

Thanks for stopping by!

15 comments:

  1. Loooove this look so much! And yes, it does look like a sideways french :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love this. It's so simple and elegant. And you're so vain-illa is perfect with your skin tone. jelly...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everything about this! So clean, classy, and elegant ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much, Lindsey. Do you have this polish? I bet it would look exceptional on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Victoria - manicuratorOctober 11, 2014 at 3:33 PM

    Such a classy animal print design :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is incredibly chic and wearable! Beautiful mani :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I rarely wear animal prints, but this is one I'd like to try! chic! pinned!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love leopard print manis and this is the classiest I've seen. Why haven't I ever bought You're So Vain-illa?

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's so pretty and classic! Love how simple they are too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much Victoria! Your compliments mean so much to me :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments! Please note that all comments with links will be removed.