06 December 2014

Live Love Polish: Neon Color Club Polish Swatch Spam

Hi guys! Today I have a ton of neon Color Club polishes to show you (just in time for winter, right? Haha!) from Live Love Polish. I misspoke a couple of weeks ago in my fishtail mani post - I thought that the polishes I used were all from one collection, titled the Poptastic Collection, but when I did a bit of research, I found that these polishes might be from multiple collections. It's actually pretty confusing, really - googling any of these polishes on their own will bring up results of the Poptastic Collection, but if you google the collection itself, several different collections pop up. Maybe that is just the name that Color Club has for their neon releases? I'm not sure! (If you know, please tell me in the comments.) Either way, they're all neons, and they're all available from Live Love Polish - and I've got them all swatched for you!


Anyway, as the title of my post suggests, these polishes all have a neon vibe, so naturally they were difficult to capture on my camera. Most of them are much brighter and more neon in person! I should also mention that the formulas on all of these were incredibly easy, and none of them gave me the typical neon polish issues (like chalkiness or thickness.) Let's take a look:


Factory Girl is a super creamy soft pastel blue - the only one that might not be considered a neon in this swatch-fest, but it's so beautiful and bright! I used this polish in my recent snowflake gradient manicure, and I think this is one of those polishes that you can wear during any season. Shown above is two easy coats top coat.


Chelsea Girl is a bright primary blue creme that really pops on the nails. (I also used this in my snowflake gradient manicure!) Again, I think this is a color that you can wear all year round, because it's so versatile! Plus, I absolutely love blue polish any time of year. Shown above is two easy coats plus top coat.


Edie falls into the category of what I would consider a "pale neon" creme  - super bright like a neon, but pale like a pastel shade. I absolutely love colors like this because they're the best of both worlds! This has to be one of my favorite green polishes. Shown above is two easy coats with top coat.


Psychedelic Scene is a super bright, orangey yellow neon creme. This one is definitely eye searing! It has a slightly jelly formula, which makes me think it would pop even more over white, but you're looking at two coats alone plus top coat, which was fully opaque on the nail! If you need a tropical escape this winter but can't afford a vacation, this polish will surely brighten up your day.


Lava Lamp is another eye-searing neon, this time in traffic-cone orange! I was shocked at how opaque this polish was, and based on the formula alone, I think this one is a must have - I am generally not a fan of orange nails, but I don't know any other orange polishes like this that can reach full opacity, without a base, in just two coats. Shown above is two coats with top coat.


Warhol is one of my favorites in this bunch - a hot neon pink creme. This is such a classic polish color, and I feel so girly wearing it! It also helps that wearing colors like this make me look super tan! Shown above is two easy coats with top coat.


Mrs. Robinson is a beautiful bright fuchsia creme. This was one of the most difficult colors to capture with my camera, and I found that it was much brighter in person. (Actually, the color of the bottle is more accurate to what the polish looks like on the nails - but it did make my camera freak out a bit!) This is a beautiful color and I think it's a great shade for fall, despite it's neon qualities. Shown above is two easy coats with top coat.


And last but certainly not least, we have Disco Dress, a bright purple creme. Again, my camera struggled to capture this color accurately - see that super bright purple on the edges of the bottle? That's the color this polish appears on the nails! It's absolutely gorgeous! I think this is a great winter color because it is dark but it still has a warm feel to it. Shown above is two coats with top coat.

These polishes are all available from Live Love Polish for $8.50 USD each. My favorites are Factory Girl, EdieWarhol, and Disco Dress! Don't forget, you can use the code INEEDMORENAILPOLISH at checkout for 10% off your entire order. Live Love Polish also has ridiculously cheap shipping (and they're international!) - you can read up on their shipping policies here.

Which of these polishes is your favorite? Care to shed some light on the "poptastic" mystery?!


These polishes were provided for my honest review.

6 comments:

  1. Hi there, I think Color Club released two different versions of their Poptastic Collection - one a couple years ago, and an updated one just recently! Might me the cause of the confusion :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That must be it! There are so many different reviews for Poptastic Collections, it got me confused! Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are such fun colors! There so bright too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those blues l look awesome. May have to snag those up for a gradient like yours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments! Please note that all comments with links will be removed.