10 January 2014

Gray and Neon Polka Dot Nails

Today I have a simple polka dot manicure to show you guys! I filed my nails even shorter than usual because of my nail break, but I think it is growing out nicely.


I used Zoya Dove as a base, and then dotted on with Fresh Paint Guava. Since Guava is a neon, my camera naturally had trouble capturing it - neons are so difficult to take photos of! However, when I let my camera go out of focus, I was able to capture the vibrance:


Even though this photo is blurry, I think it is so cool - and it shows the true brightness of the neon polka dots! I wish there was an easier way to take photos of neons. Do you have any tips for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all of your lovely comments! Please note that all comments with links will be removed.