22 October 2013

31DNAC Day 16: Tribal Print Nails

Today's nails are a prompt I have been looking forward to since the beginning of the challenge - tribal nail art! I decided to incorporate some Halloween colors, since the holiday is coming up soon!


I started with a base of Zoya Dove, and then with a small nail art brush, I painted using Julep Sasha, OPI Jade is the New Black, and China Glaze That's Shore Bright, as well as black acrylic paint for the lines. It's not perfect, but I loved doing all the little details!


I love the idea of doing tribal print nails using seasonal colors! I love these colors together.


Here are the colors I used for this manicure.

Be sure to check out my previous challenge manicures here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all of your lovely comments! Please note that all comments with links will be removed.