19 October 2013

31DNAC Day 15: Delicate Nails

I can't believe I'm a day late posting these! And we are almost at the halfway mark for the 31 Day Nail Art Challenge! Today's nails are "delicate", so I figured I should use one of my OPI Oz shades.


I used a base of OPI I Theodora You and drew some sloppy hearts with white acrylic paint. Is there anything more delicate than your heart? Haha! I find myself reaching for these Oz shades so often - I have the mini set and I love them all!

I am proud of myself for sticking to the challenge so far. I feel like I have come up with some great manicures so far, and I can't wait to push myself for the harder challenges in the last ten days.

Be sure to check out my previous challenge manicures here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all of your lovely comments! Please note that all comments with links will be removed.