16 October 2013

Rainbow Honey The Final Battle Swatches and Review

Today I have a few polishes from Rainbow Honey, a well known indie brand famous for their gorgeous glitter packed polishes. This collection, The Final Battle, is inspired by the video game Final Fantasy XII and features 15 beautiful shimmery polishes in three different groupings - the battle, the summons, and the weapons. Here are the three polishes I reviewed.


The Meteor is described as a "clear base full of black, gold, and fiery glitters." I layered one coat over black, and it has great coverage. I found this glitter topper to be quite thick, but that's expected from a glitter bomb. I love how this polish looks - it really reminds me of a meteor!


Sapphire Weapon is "a deep navy blue with green and gold shimmer." Shown above is two coats. This is my definite favorite of the polishes I reviewed - it is a jelly with tons of beautiful shimmer. However, the formula was quite thick and uneven. I had to use a generous layer of top coat to smooth out the manicure.


Diamond Dust is "a fine holographic sparkle in a clear base." This holo topper is very intense! Shown above is one coat over Sapphire Weapon. I found that it did have a slight purple tint, but I think it looks great over blue. Again, the polish was quite thick and required top coat to smooth it out.

These polishes are available on the Rainbow Honey website, and each polish is $10. For international stockists, check here. You can also follow Rainbow Honey on Facebook for contests and updates.


The products in this post were provided for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all of your lovely comments! Please note that all comments with links will be removed.