02 September 2013

31DNAC Day 2: Orange Nails

Well, it looks like Blogger decided to publish this post early, haha! So now you get to enjoy Day 2. 

Today's nails are orange, and I decided to take the prompt literally!


How about them oranges?! I started with a base of this unnamed Clinique polish I got as a sample (from now on, we are going to call it Clinique Peach, alright guys?) and made a ruffian using my favorite beige, OPI My Vampire Is Buff. Then, I mixed red and yellow acrylic paint together to make the perfect orange for my slices!


How are you guys doing with the challenge? It's great to space it out so I have time to plan my next manicure! Who's ready for Day 3, Yellow?

Check out my previous challenge manicures here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all of your lovely comments! Please note that all comments with links will be removed.