31 August 2013

Born Pretty Store Assorted Fluorescent Studs

We all love nail studs, right? Well, when Born Pretty Store came out with this set of gorgeous neon studs, I knew I had to try them out. This set comes with six different colors, each in two shapes - square and round. For this manicure, I went with the purple square studs.


I started with a base of China Glaze Neon & On & On, and sponged on a gradient with China Glaze Bottle Service and China Glaze That's Shore Bright. I finished off with the purple square studs.

When I completed this manicure, I realized that the studs looked like little hearts! I flipped this picture to show you:


How cute is this?! Anyway, these studs are bright and fun. They also lay super flat, so when you cover them with topcoat, they probably won't come off.

Here is a photo of the set:


Look at all these great colors! You can get the set here, and don't forget to use the code RFL91 at checkout for 10% off your entire order with free international shipping. Born Pretty Store has tons of other great nail art accessories as well.


Here is a photo of the colors I used for this manicure.

Are you going to buy these studs? What manicure do you want to do with them?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all of your lovely comments! Please note that all comments with links will be removed.