05 September 2013

Autumn Essie Water Marble

I am so excited to show you guys my new website design! This one features some easy follow buttons and a more professional layout. What do you think?

Anyway, today I have a water marble to show you using all Essie polishes. I have been wanting to try this technique for water marbling for a while, and when Kendra of @thepolishedokie on Instagram sent me a tutorial of how to do it like this (she has the best water marbles!), I had to try.


I am so in love with how this turned out. I think I even like this new style better than my regular water marbles. I used a base of Essie Sand Tropez, then marbled using Essie Sand Tropez, Essie Big Spender, and Essie No More Film.


I definitely want to keep practicing this style and get it perfectly right! What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all of your lovely comments! Please note that all comments with links will be removed.