21 August 2013

Dotticure With Elle Nail Lacquer

Today's nail art is inspired by one of my favorite nail blogs, Lucy's Stash. Her starfish dotticure is flawless, so I decided to do an inspired manicure!


I used a base color of OPI I Saw... You Saw... We Saw... Warsaw (this polish name is WAY too long!) and created the dots with Elle Riviera Blue.

I could definitely use some dotting practice - I can't imagine how other nail artists get them so perfect! But let's talk about this Elle Nail Lacquer -


Here is three coats of Riviera Blue on it's own. I got this gorgeous metallic blue polish from my boyfriend as a birthday gift, and I had never heard of the brand before. The color is great and opaque after two coats, but I added a third for good measure. It's probably perfect for stamping!

What do you think of this inspired dotticure? Do you own any Elle Nail Lacquer? Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all of your lovely comments! Please note that all comments with links will be removed.