22 August 2013

Born Pretty Store Ku Ni Lacquer

Today I have a review for you from the always amazing Born Pretty Store, which as you know is my favorite place for nail art accessories. Well, I actually have some nail polish from them to show you guys! 

This gorgeous microflake polish is called Ku Ni Lacquer, and I got it in #3.


On the nail, this color is a shimmery translucent rose color with a greenish gold tint. I love how delicate it looks!


I really like this polish alone. But... when you use it as a glitter topper over black......


It turns into this awesome greenish gold duochrome microgliter!! WOW!!


This is two coats of black with two coats of the Ku Ni Lacquer over it.

I love this color shift over black polish, but I have to admit that I love this polish on it's own. I wonder what it would look like over white or pink!

There are actually a ton of colors on the Born Pretty Store website, and all of them have the same deceptive quality! You can even get 10% off your entire purchase if you use the code RFL91 at checkout. And as always, there's free international shipping!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all of your lovely comments! Please note that all comments with links will be removed.