30 August 2013

31DNAC Day 1: Red Nails

Today marks the first official day of the 31 Day Nail Art Challenge! The prompt is for red nails, and here is what I came up with:


Am I breaking the rules already by making this mostly pink? Definitely not! I gradiented my nails using Julep Rose and China Glaze Bottle Service over OPI Mod About You, and I used Julep Rose, OPI Mod About You, and China Glaze Dance Baby for the watermarble.


I am definitely proud of my work so far! I want to push myself for this challenge and do nail art that is difficult for me, so this was a great start.

Colors used in this manicure are as follows:


What do you think? Do you think I should start taking photos of the polishes I use in my manicures? It'll be easier for you guys to tell which colors I am referring to!

Anyway, stay tuned for Day 2: Orange Nails!

Check out my challenge manicures so far here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all of your lovely comments! Please note that all comments with links will be removed.