02 May 2016

Easy Dripping Ice Cream Nail Art Design

Hey guys! Long time, no see :) Remember my last post? Where I said I wasn't going to be blogging anymore? Well, I'm not sure how I feel about that - I find myself missing blogging more often than not! So I figured I'd slowly transfer over my website to accommodate my new name Kelli Marissa (you can see why I changed my name here) and possibly ease myself back into posting on here. Hopefully some of you have stuck around! ;)

Anyway, I recently did this fun summer nail art:


It was really easy to do, surprisingly enough! I figure this design would be awesome with any flavor of ice cream (my favorite: vanilla ice cream with rainbow sprinkles!), but I decided on chocolate to match an amazing new candle I got (I posted a photo of it on Instagram - it's definitely worth a look if you're a fan of candles... or food... or both.)

Anyway, here is the tutorial for this design:


Have a great day, guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all of your lovely comments! Please note that all comments with links will be removed.