03 April 2013

Swatch: OPI Liquid Sand Can't Let Go

This is a super delayed post - I got all the Mariah Carey Liquid Sand polishes for Christmas from my boyfriend (who also made me this rotating nail polish rack from scratch!) and I have taken photos of them, but never completely swatched them. So here is my long overdue swatch of OPI Can't Let Go -


I am loving this texture trend! I can't wait to get my hands on more.


So this polish is a gorgeous purple with some bigger purple hex glitters and a bunch of fine glitters that make it dry with a texture. It took me 2 coats for opacity - I think this one might be the most opaque in the collection.


It almost feels like I have a nail file on my nails! Haha!


Here is a closer look at all that cool texture.

Should I post the rest of the Liquid Sand polishes?

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty swatches. This polish looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Believe it or not, this is my first purple polish!

      Delete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments! Please note that all comments with links will be removed.