08 April 2013

China Glaze Avant Garden Nail Art

Today's post was supposed to be a list of all my picks from the China Glaze Avant Garden Collection - I got five of them! - but that is going to be a bit delayed so I decided to show you some nail art that I did using Tarty for the Party and Fancy Pants.

This manicure was inspired by the stunning quilted manicure by the Polished Perfectionist.


I like the gradient nails better than the detail nail, but I think both look pretty good! For some reason, I had a lot of trouble getting my photos to be color accurate (my camera gets nervous when I use glitter, haha!) so this is the only one that I have to show you ;).


3 comments:

  1. It's gorgeous! Love the gradient and the corset, it reminds me of the dress of a Disney princess ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome design :) I love the purples you used.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments! Please note that all comments with links will be removed.