08 July 2012

Galaxy Nails!

I ordered a bunch of stuff from Amazon, including a new stamping kit, some dotting tools, and striping tape - so I haven't been wanting to do any nail art including those things (which is almost everything) until I get my order.

So I decided it was time to try a galaxy manicure, and here is my interpretation of it:


Naturally, since I am a lefty, my right hand looked FAR superior, so here are some photos exclusively of my right hand. Notice that I also finally gave myself a much needed trim, since my pointer and middle fingers are always shorter than the others!


I started with a black base, then sponged on dark blue, white, pink, and then light blue before covering it with a light shimmery coat. The colors aren't really too important but if you want to know the specific brands, I can tell you if you leave a comment asking.


Here is my attempt to do a Chalkboard Nails photo ;P


And fine, I will show you a HINT of my less superior hand, the left!

What do you think? Do I need more practice or what?! Any tips?

1 comment:

  1. I love this mani. I think you did a great job...I have been wanting to try this one too. I love the colors you put together...love it! : )

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments! Please note that all comments with links will be removed.