11 July 2012

Camo Nails!


So today I have my own interpretation of a manicure from Nails by Kayla Shevonne, an incredible blogger who has some really unique ideas for nails. You can view the tutorial for this manicure here











I'm not sure what this pattern would be called, but I think it kind of looks like camouflage! I chose OPI Suzi Says Feng Shui for the main color on my nails, and the pink and turquoise accents are OPI Sparrow Me the Drama and China Glaze For Audrey.
Instead of a detail brush, as the tutorial suggested, I ended up using my trusty dotting tool for the stripes and I think it worked really well for this. The best part of the manicure is that since it is so abstract, it is impossible to mess up!

I really love the way it turned out. What do you guys think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all of your lovely comments! Please note that all comments with links will be removed.