10 June 2012

Deborah Lippmann Don't Tell Mama and Essie Shine Of the Times

Deborah Lippmann's Don't Tell Mama is another of my brother's girlfriend's polishes. From the bottle, it looked like a dark, shimmery green.


This is two coats. I think the bottle is pretty misleading, because to me it just looked like black. Maybe in some light it would have a slight green shimmer but nothing like what you see from the bottle.


Look at that misleading bottle! Doesn't it look like it holds the universe or something? Maybe my coats were too generous - I saw online that it looks black with three coats.

I decided to add some Essie Shine of the Times, a classic -


And of course, that wasn't good enough for me so I topped it off with Essie Matte About You -


These photos were taken in natural light because it looks beautiful in sunlight. I love wearing Shine of the Times, I always feel like my nails look like shimmery rocks.


I wish I could have gotten a cooler photo of the bottle, that shimmers a lot too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all of your lovely comments! Please note that all comments with links will be removed.