01 October 2014

China Glaze All Aboard Collection, Part 1: Loco-Motive

Hey guys! Today I've got half of the China Glaze All Aboard Collection from HB Beauty Bar to show you. These colors are glorious for fall - and fitting to post, as it's the first day of October! And I am seriously impressed with what China Glaze has come up with for this collection. A lot of these colors are really unique, and unlike any mainstream brand polish I've seen!


Here is the first half of the collection, Loco-Motive. It consists of four creams, one duochrome shimmer, and one polish with golden flakes in it! Let's take a look:


Lug Your Designer Baggage is a warm brown polish with golden flakes in it. Seriously, this polish is so unlike anything I have seen from China Glaze and I love it! It looks super classy and I love how the polish reaches full opacity with the flakes still showing through. It is slightly thick, but easy to apply. Shown above is two coats with top coat.


Next we have What Are You A-Freight Of?, a super glossy vampy cream. I can't decide if this polish is a purple or a brown, but it is gorgeous nevertheless. Again, this color feels super sophisticated and I think it's very suitable for fall. Shown above is two coats plus top coat.


Conduct Yourself is a maroon cream with a fuchsia shimmer that was impossible to capture in photos! The shimmer in this polish makes it look very deep, but it's not as visible on the nail as it was in the bottle. Still a beautiful color, though! Shown above is two coats with top coat.


Choo-Choo Choose You is definitely my favorite in this collection so far. It's such a unique color - in some light, it looks like a dusty purple with a green shimmer, but in others, it has a vibrant red undertone and a copper shimmer. You can see the full spectrum in the bottle in the photo above. What an incredibly unique color! It was really easy to apply as well. Shown above is three coats plus top coat.


Don't Get Derailed is a glossy olive cream. Although it doesn't seem unique, it's actually the first color like this in my collection, and I'm happy to have it! A mossy green like this is perfect for fall. Not to mention, this polish is a ONE COATER, and it's just so creamy. (I have been getting so excited about one coaters lately!!) Shown above is one coat with top coat.


And finally, we have All Aboard, a dusty medium purple cream with a super glossy shine. Again, this is a perfect basic cream to add to my collection, and I think it's very appropriate for the season. I can see myself using it for nail art as well! Shown above is two coats with top coat.

Overall, I definitely like this collection so far. The colors are dark and sophisticated, and they all remind me of fall! My favorites are Choo-Choo Choose YouLug Your Designer Baggage, and All Aboard.

These polishes are all available from HB Beauty Bar for $3.95 USD each. Don't forget, you can use the code POLISHCHALLENGE for 15% off your entire order!



Which of these polishes do you like best so far? Have you purchased any from the All Aboard collection yet?


These polishes were provided for my honest review.

24 comments:

  1. I have a couple of the polishes from this collection and I was so excited about them... finally a unique mix for fall

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning swatches. I swatched these a while ago (but still haven't posted yet, oops!) and I thought the same thing about Lug! I'm obsessed with that one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful swatches! I'm feeling classic so much right now so What Are You A-Freight Of is really speaking to me... I definitely see what all the hype surrounding Choo Choo Choose You is about. And is it just me, or do these sound like classic OPI names?

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are lovely! Really great shades for fall.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How did I miss Lug Your Designer Baggage, I think I need that!! Hopefully Sally's still has some of these left.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How gorgeous is Choo Choo Choose?? Wow! I need that one! And that first brown and gold flake one, stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know, aren't they incredibly unique?! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now that you mention it, these names do seem very OPI to me! And some of the colors are reminiscent of OPI as well - I say it's a change for the better! Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much! I can't wait to see your swatches, your nails make me drool ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Agreed! I am really impressed with CG this time around :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks, Emily! And I agree. I can't believe I went from owning zero browns to having so many!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That means so much to me Emily! Thank you <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Each new swatch had me convinced that I liked that swatch more than the last...they're all great shade for fall!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such beautiful colors for fall!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I liked a lot of colors in this collection but only picked up Lug you Designer Baggage, Choo Choo, and Mind the Gap. I adore your swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Dark Euridice Caro LinaOctober 8, 2014 at 6:13 PM

    Lovely colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments! Please note that all comments with links will be removed.