14 September 2014

Glam Polish Cast a Spell II Swatches and Review

Hi guys! I have some more exciting polishes from Australia based brand Glam Polish to show you today from their upcoming September release, the Cast a Spell Part II collection. This collection features 9 holographic and glitter polishes, and today I've got five to share with you! I'm especially excited because this is the first Halloween themed collection I got this year (because who DOESN'T love Halloween?!)


Anyway, the five polishes I have for review are all gorgeous scattered holographic polishes that feature larger holographic hex glitters that correspond in color. They all have a ton of depth and dry to a slightly textured finish, but just one coat of top coat smoothed them all out for me! Let's look at them individually:


Elixir is a lime green scattered holographic polish with a ton of green holographic hexes throughout. This color is bright and funky - and just perfect for Halloween! The formula was easy to work with and I didn't have to fish around to get the larger glitters onto my brush. Shown above is three thin coats with top coat.


Pentacle is hands-down my absolute favorite in the collection. It is described as a charcoal scattered holographic polish, with a ton of holographic hex glitters. It looks like there is an entire galaxy on my nails!! A ton of the glitters came out onto my nails (again, no fishing necessary), and I just love the effect they give. This polish truly sparkled! Shown above is two easy coats with top coat.


Wicked is a blurple (somewhere between blue and purple) scattered holographic polish that features holographic hex glitters. Another gorgeous and deep polish! The holographic glitters in this one are actually a deep blue, so they might not seem visible in the photo at first - but look closely! You can see those flecks of blue present on each nail. I love this one! Shown above is two easy coats and top coat.


Sorceress is a berry scattered holographic polish with a ton of holographic pink hex glitters throughout. This one is for you pink lovers! It's got that very girly touch, and it applied flawlessly, although it had a slightly more jelly-like formula than the others. Shown above is three thin coats with top coat.


And finally, we have another perfectly Halloween color, Warlock, an orange scattered holographic polish with orange holographic hex glitters. I love this shade of orange because it reminds me of pumpkins and Halloween and all things autumn! As with the pink, this one was slightly more jelly-like, so for the above photo, I painted three thin coats with top coat.

Overall, I'm loving these unique polishes and they're making me very excited for Halloween! (Even though it's barely mid-September.. haha! I think that adding the larger holographic glitters to the already holographic bases makes these polishes really interesting and gives them depth. My favorites are definitely Pentacle and Elixir, but I enjoyed them all and I can see myself wearing them all October.

The Cast A Spell Part II collection will be available for preorder starting September 17th from Glam Polish's online shop for $11.95 USD each or for $99.99 USD for the entire 9 piece collection. You can follow Glam Polish on Facebook for news and updates.

Which of these Halloween-y polishes are your favorite?


These polishes were provided for my honest review.

9 comments:

  1. Just so pretty these are! I like each one of them too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! This collection looks fabulous! My faves are Pentacle and Sorceress <3 Perfect swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much :) I am just obsessed with Pentacle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would you say it's a close dupe for the new OPI DS Titanium?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok umm, can I just have all of these? They are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I strangely love Elixir even though I'm not a green fan! And I sooo want pentacle. Man I wish I had money.

    ReplyDelete
  7. HAPPY FAMILY[VISIT PARENTALCARETEMPLE@GMAIL.COM],TO GET ADVICE AND SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR FAMILY PROBLEMS.
    1; ARE YOUR HAVING PROBLEMS WITH YOUR RELATIONSHIP;
    2; IS YOUR HUSBAND MESSING AROUND WITH OTHER GIRLS OUTSIDE,
    3;ARE YOU FACING PROBLEMS WITH YOUR HUSBAND\WIFE FAMILY[VISIT PARENTALCARETEMPLE@GMAIL.COM]
    4;ARE YOU A MAN,YOU CAN'T FUNCTION WITH YOUR WIFE,YOU ARE TURNING YOUR WIFE INTO A SISTER
    5;ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A CHILD[MALE\FEMALE]
    6;ARE YOU FACING PROBLEMS WITH YOUR PERIOD[VISIT PARENTALCARETEMPLE@GMAIL.COM]
    7;IS YOU HUSBAND BEATING YOU OR TRYING TO DRIVE YOU OUT,
    8;DO YOU WANT TO DIRECT YOUR HUSBAND EYE SEE ONLY YOU AS A WOMAN,
    9;IN THIS TEMPLE,HIV CURE IS GUARANTEE
    10;DO YOU WANT YOUR EX-BOYFRIEND\HUSBAND BACK
    11;DO YOU WANT TO NO YOUR SOULMATE[VISIT PARENTALCARETEMPLE@GMAIL.COM]
    12;DO YOU ALWAY HAVE NIGHTMARES\SPIRITHUSBAND
    these are the area of specialization,if there is any request or complain VISIT [PARENTALCARETEMPLE@GMAIL.COM]THIS MESSAGE IS SENT TO ALL VIEWER'S WHO HAD SIMILAR PROBLEMS


    EMAIL SMARTJOY@GMAIL.COM,FOR HER TESTIMONY[ AND THE KIND OF MIRACLES HAPPENLY IN THIS TEMPLE]

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello.........
    my name is Mrs lawrenta pedro,i am from Manchester united,i am happily
    married and blessed with kids,i am a business woman and my husband is
    business man too we both operating provision store, on October 1st 2010 me
    and my husband embank on a trip to South Africa,on our way back,we had a terrible
    accident,that took my husband's life,while i was rushed to the hospital,by
    god grace,i was still living,after a year and seven month,when my husband
    were passed away,a man came to my house,and ask me to get married to him,
    unknown, that he was HIV positive and i never bordered to conduct a check
    up test with him,before,i accepted him into my life,why,because,he was so
    cute,gentle and handsome young man,he was so caring.i never look at
    him,like one that would be hiv positive.after two year of our marriage,my
    body system began to weak up,all day i feel dizzy and lazy,and i began to
    lose weight as well,so i went for a check up test ,for
    [fever,hiv/aid,malaria],the result, show me that, i am HIV positive.so i
    was afraid,that,i would die,so,i were running from hospitals,churches and
    native doctors,searching for cure, because i didn't want to die.one day i
    went to a pastor's house,i told him my problem;as i was telling the pastor
    my problem, there was one man which was with us,which i never look at his
    face,the pastor prayed for me,on my way out , this same man,who was siting
    with us,called me,i was like asking myself why this man was calling me, so
    i just manage to wait to hear out what he will say,he told me that,he will
    like to introduce me to this spell caster man, his name is JAME,SO
    i JUST SAID thanks and leaved,i never wanted to go and see this man called AGBONIFO JAMES,but a mind,ask me to go for a try,so i went there,i meant him and i explain everything to him,he cast a spell on me and he told me,after two weeks,i should go for a hiv check up test again,after two weeks,i went for the hiv test,which the result shows me that i am now HIV NEGATIVE,whaoooooooo. i was like mad at the hospital,very happy.....if you have any problem you are facing now.....

    HE IS SPECIALIZING IN THE FOLLOWING SPELL.
    1; ARE YOUR HAVING PROBLEMS WITH YOUR RELATIONSHIP;
    2; IS YOUR HUSBAND MESSING AROUND WITH OTHER GIRLS OUTSIDE,
    3;ARE YOU FACING PROBLEMS WITH YOUR HUSBAND\WIFE FAMILY[VISIT PARENTALCARETEMPLE@GMAIL.COM]
    4;ARE YOU A MAN,YOU CAN'T FUNCTION WITH YOUR WIFE,YOU ARE TURNING YOUR WIFE INTO A SISTER
    5;ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A CHILD[MALE\FEMALE]
    6;ARE YOU FACING PROBLEMS WITH YOUR PERIOD[VISIT PARENTALCARETEMPLE@GMAIL.COM]
    7;IS YOU HUSBAND BEATING YOU OR TRYING TO DRIVE YOU OUT,
    8;DO YOU WANT TO DIRECT YOUR HUSBAND EYE SEE ONLY YOU AS A WOMAN,
    9;IN THIS TEMPLE,HIV CURE IS GUARANTEE
    10;DO YOU WANT YOUR EX-BOYFRIEND\HUSBAND BACK
    11;DO YOU WANT TO NO YOUR SOULMATE[VISIT PARENTALCARETEMPLE@GMAIL.COM]
    12;DO YOU ALWAY HAVE NIGHTMARES\SPIRITHUSBAND

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments! Please note that all comments with links will be removed.