07 May 2014

Lavender Polka Dot Nail Art

Hi guys, today I have a really simple nail art look for you that I made using only a toothpick.


I started with a base of China Glaze Lotus Begin, which could be my favorite purple, ever, and then I dotted on OPI Alpine Snow with a toothpick. Super easy, right?


I decided to use a toothpick instead of a dotting tool for this look because I wanted the dots to be really small. I also liked the control I had, since the toothpick was such a small tool to hold and use!


I think this is a great look for spring. I love pastels with white on my nails for this season!


And of course, here are the colors I used. I got Lotus Begin from HB Beauty Bar, and I'm sure by now you all know that you can get 15% off any order using the code POLISHCHALLENGE at checkout!

What do you think of this simple polka dot look?

8 comments:

  1. I love it! Polka dots are my favorite so I like how small they turned out using a toothpick too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous purple polish and the dot are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the teeny dots! Sometimes I feel I am too old to be wearing nails with polkadots, but this would be a more "grown up" option for sure.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments! Please note that all comments with links will be removed.