20 January 2014

KBShimmer Oh Splat! and Some Great News

Hi guys! Today I have a very special announcement for you - I was selected to be an official Instagram swatcher for the popular indie brand, KBShimmer! That means that I have the ENTIRE line of KBShimmer polishes to show you (and post on my Instagram page, of course!) over the course of the next few weeks. I will try my best to post them by collection.

Today's swatch is arguably KBShimmer's most popular polish - it's so widely known that the creators behind the polish had the name trademarked.


Oh Splat! is a white crelly polish filled with hex glitters of all colors and sizes. I love the colors in this polish, it is so bright and fun! Shown above is four thin coats, paired with KBShimmer Basic Training base coat and KBShimmer Clearly On Top quick drying top coat. KBShimmer's website recommends three coats, or two coats over a white base, but I couldn't help myself - I wanted to see more glitter on my nails! (That's one of the best parts about their website - they tell you how many coats you should layer for each polish, so you know how much it takes to reach full opacity.)


I am so thrilled for the opportunity to work with KBShimmer and swatch their line of polishes. The formulas are wonderful, and all of their colors are so beautiful and unique. I hope you all are prepared for a ton of swatches!


Here is a macro shot of Oh Splat!. Isn't it so much fun? I think this polish is perfect to wear in the spring, because it is bright and colorful.

You can purchase Oh Splat! on the KBShimmer website here at $8.75 USD per bottle, and don't forget to like their Facebook page for news and coupons.

And of course, you can find my Instagram page here, where I will also be posting all of my swatches!


This polish was provided for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all of your lovely comments! Please note that all comments with links will be removed.