23 January 2014

Renaissance Custom Lacquer Swatches and Review

Hi guys! Today I have a few polishes to show you from Renaissance Cosmetics, the brainchild of the amazing blogger, Will Paint Nails For Food. This 3-free line of polishes features beautiful, unique colors in a variety of finishes with fairly easy application. Let's get started with my favorite of the bunch:


Flirt is a purply pink holographic polish packed with large pink holographic hex glitters and smaller holographic hexes. It also has a gorgeous golden shimmer. My photos show a bit pinker than the polish is in real life. Shown above is two coats with top coat.


Here is a close up on the nail and the bottle. I love how unique this polish is - I definitely don't have anything like it, and the holographic shimmer in this polish is gorgeous.


St. Clair is an intense royal blue shimmer polish with a blue/purple duochrome shift. This color is gorgeous! I have two coats on in the above photo with top coat - one coat reached full opacity, but the color got much richer with the second coat.


Here is the close up. I love this polish even more on the nail than in the bottle! Doesn't it look so deep?


Mount Pleasant is a forest green shimmer that could reach opacity in one coat - but I have two coats in the swatch above, for the sake of consistency! This is one of those polishes that I wish I had for Christmas. It's just so rich and pretty.


Here is the polish close up. I see a very slighty duochrome in the bottle but it doesn't show on the nail.


And finally, we have L'Hiver, a really unique light blue polish that has a golden shimmer and pink, black, and gold glitters. This is another polish that is nothing like anything I have - the combination of glitters with the base color is so original and pretty. Shown above is two coats and top coat.


Look at this close up - I love this color. It's hard to tell, but those black and pink glitter look like micro square glitters! Even though this polish represents winter, I can't help thinking it'll be perfect for spring.

Overall, I was really impressed with these polishes. Even though Renaissance Cosmetics is a fairly new brand, they have already made a name for themselves with their variety of unique combinations. I especially love Flirt and L'Hiver.

Renaissance Custom Lacquers are available at their shop here, and you can follow them on Facebook for news and updates. Which of these polishes is your favorite?

These polishes were provided for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all of your lovely comments! Please note that all comments with links will be removed.