25 December 2013

Merry Christmas!

Hello everyone! It's officially Christmas here in New Jersey, so I think it's time for one more festive manicure. I have been seeing this simple abstract tree nail art lately, but I just loved this one from Mary Monkett, and I had to recreate it.


I used a base of Zoya Giovanna on all nails except my detail nail, which was a base of ORLY Gumdrop. I created the abstract tree using a small nail art brush, and drew on the star with Essie Good as Gold.


I think this color is perfectly festive for Christmas, but I will be wearing it all winter. Out of all of the Christmas manicures I have done this season, this is definitely the most simple - but isn't it so elegant? I really like it.

I hope everyone has a lovely holiday! Merry Christmas!

PS: I entered this China Glaze contest, and it would mean a lot to me if you vote for my manicure! In order for your vote to be valid, you have to vote for three manicures (hopefully including mine) and then click the link in the email they send you. Thanks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all of your lovely comments! Please note that all comments with links will be removed.