24 December 2013

Christmas Polka Dot Nail Art

Hi all! Just one more day until Christmas! Is everyone excited? Today, I have yet another festive manicure to celebrate the season - red and green polka dot nails! This nail art is pretty simple, but the colors make it cheery and fun. And anyone can do it! Check it out -


The gold accent I used is ORLY Luxe, and on my other nails are OPI Jade is the New Black and China Glaze Merry Berry. I used a dotting tool and OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls for the polka dots.


I think this manicure is pretty cute - I have so much trouble making my dots the same size, even with the dotting tool, but I think I did well with these nails! And I am still getting the hang of taking multiple photos with different angles, so bear with me here.

What are you planning to wear on your nails this Christmas?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all of your lovely comments! Please note that all comments with links will be removed.