16 December 2013

HB Beauty Bar Review: Nanacoco Sprinkle of Color Collection

Hi guys! I have another review from HB Beauty Bar for you today - this time, I have four polishes from the Nanacoco Sprinkle of Color Collection, which retails for $3.50 and features glitter toppers and glitter filled crellies that are reminiscent of indie polishes.

All of these polishes applied wonderfully, and feature a flat, wide brush for easy application. These polishes did actually remind me of indie polishes, but they are so much cheaper! And, at the bottom of this post, I'll even share a 10% discount code. Let's get started with my favorite:


Big Hit is a glitter topper filled with blue, green, red, silver, and pink glitters in two different sizes. This color is gorgeous! I think it would be perfect for a glitter gradient. Here is one coat over OPI I'm Feeling Sashy (which I also got from HB Beauty Bar!). The glitters required no fishing or dabbing - all I did was a simple brushstroke over the nail to get perfect coverage!


You've probably already seen me using Snowflakes, a white glitter topper with small, medium, and large hex glitters and mini bar glitters. The glitters in this polish have a satin finish, so they are thin and delicate on the nail. Shown is one coat over ORLY Gumdrop. And I love it pairing it in a wintry skittle!


White Witch is a black and white glitter topper that has the same formula and satin glitter as Snowflakes. It features multiple sizes of black and white hex glitter, as well as white mini bar glitters. I paired this polish with Zoya Dove, and I love it! Black and white glitter polishes are pretty popular with the nail art community, so I'm glad to finally have one.


French Macaroon is a pale greenish blue crelly filled with large blue and green metallic hex glitters, medium green metallic hex glitters, and small orange metallic hex glitters. Shown above is three coats. This polish is so delicate and pretty, and it has an amazing formula! It definitely looks like something you would find from an indie brand, but with a lower price tag and an easy formula. I would definitely recommend looking into these crellies if you want the indie look for a better price!

You can get all of these polishes, and other brands like OPI, Zoya, and ORLY for great prices at HB Beauty Bar. And, when you use the code POLISHCHALLENGE10, you can get 10% off your entire order (with only $5 flat rate shipping)! You can also buy my favorite top coat, Seche Vite, for $3.25.


Which of these polishes is your favorite?

*Some products were provided for my honest review

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all of your lovely comments! Please note that all comments with links will be removed.