17 December 2013

Born Pretty Store Review: Leopard Chain Nail Art

Today, I have a product from Born Pretty Store to show you. This metal chain comes in several different colors, but of course I chose hot pink! I used a regular scissor to cut the chain into smaller pieces to use on my nail, and I used top coat as glue to seal it on my design.


I used Essie Licorice as a base on my two outer nails, and a base of OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls on my middle and ring nails. Then, I painted my leopard design with Essie Bottle Service, and once that was dry, I taped off a section and painted over it with Essie Licorice. To finish it off, I placed my pink metal chains!

I had fun coming up with this design, and I think it translates well on the nails! What do you think? Would you ever wear a three dimensional object on your nails?


You can get this product and more from Born Pretty Store - don't forget to use the code RFL91 at checkout for 10% off your order. And now, you can pay with your credit card if you do not have a PayPal account!


*This product was provided for my honest review

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all of your lovely comments! Please note that all comments with links will be removed.