15 December 2013

Polish Addict Nail Color Christmas Swatches

Hi all, today I have a few holiday themed colors from Polish Addict Nail Color to show you. These polishes are 3 free and they are great for the season! I took my photos with a bottle of top coat, because the mini bottles were giving me a bit of trouble - hope you don't mind.


Santa Baby is a delicate white crelly with red, green, and pale blue glitters with the slightest shimmer. I painted two coats with top coat, and the formula was great - the glitters spread evenly over the nail. I think this color is just perfect for a snowy December day. It almost reminds me of a frosted sugar cookie!


The White Queen, The Red Queen is an off white crelly packed with red and gold shimmer, as well as some mini red glitters. This color is so elegant! I painted two coats without top coat, and again, the formula was great and easy to apply. I would definitely wear this to a Christmas party, but I think it would be great to wear for the new year as well!


Snow Angels is a white crelly packed with pink, blue, yellow, green, gold, and white glitters in varying sizes. According to the Polish Addict Nail Color site, this polish also contains pink and white snowflake glitters, but I did not see any in my bottle. Anyway, this polish just looks like a confetti cupcake to me! Yum! I applied three coats with top coat, and this polish was a bit thicker, but the glitter came out easily and gave a nice varied look on the nails. I could wear this all year!


And finally, Vintage Christmas Ornaments is a red tinted glitter topper with a TON of different types of glitter, in all different colors, but most notably black holographic diamonds, and red and pink dots (which I didn't get on my nails but there are plenty in the bottle!). I paired one coat over ORLY Gumdrop to show all of the colors, but this would look great over any Christmas color. I think this polish would look very different with more layers, but I like this subtle glitter look.

Overall, these are great polishes for the holiday, and you can pick them up at the Polish Addict Nail Color website here for $9 each - Santa Baby and Vintage Christmas Ornaments are on sale for $6 each! You can also follow them on Facebook for updates and sales.

Which is your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all of your lovely comments! Please note that all comments with links will be removed.