13 November 2013

KBShimmer Winter Collection Skittle

Today I am showing you a skittle manicure I created using the two polishes I bought from the KBShimmer Winter 2013 Collection. This collection consists of 11 polishes that were created in collaboration with nail bloggers, and they are all beautiful! But unfortunately, I am not made of money so I couldn't buy all of them.


My pinky finger shows two coats of KBShimmer I'd Rather Be With Blue, an icy blue matte polish with silver flecks that was created in collaboration with blogger Cosmetic Sanctuary. My ring finger shows two dabbed coats of KBShimmer Snow Much Fun over I'd Rather Be With Blue. This polish is a fun blue jelly filled with white snowflakes and circles, holographic blue and white hexes, and sparse holographic microglitter. It was created in collaboration with Manicurator.

My middle finger shows three coats of OPI Solitaire, and my index finger is a base of OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls with OPI Suzi Says Feng Shui marbled over it.

What do you think of this snowy manicure?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all of your lovely comments! Please note that all comments with links will be removed.