12 November 2013

31DNAC Day 22: Inspired By A Song

"She's my cherry pie! Cool drink of water, such a sweet surprise! Tastes so good, make a grown man cry, sweet cherry pie!" Today's nails are inspired by Cherry Pie by Warrant!


I used a base color of Essie Chinchilly, which is a gorgeous neutral for winter. I used a dotting tool and ORLY Soul Mate to make the cherries, and a striper with OPI Jade is the New Black for the stems. I also made some green dots to fill in the space.

How catchy is that song? If you haven't seen the music video yet, you have to watch it - it's hilarious!


Be sure to check out my previous challenge manicures here.

1 comment:

  1. Good post. colors are so attractive.
    It’s a very simple and nice nail art. oh yeah, I know OPI
    Professional Nail Care. I use beautifullady.us collections. last time I
    purchased "OPI Uh-Oh Roll Down The Window Nail Lacquer". So
    thanks a lot for providing valuable information.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments! Please note that all comments with links will be removed.