03 November 2013

31DNAC Day 19: Galaxy Nails

I can't believe it's already Day 19 of the Nail Art Challenge! Sorry that this post is a bit late - I've made a few attempts at galaxy nails before, but I find it to be one of the hardest nail art designs, harder than water marbles! Here is the finished manicure:


I used about ten colors for this manicure, and I really don't feel like listing them! If you see a specific color you can ask me what it is in the comments. The base is Essie Licorice.

I think the hardest part about galaxy nail is the abstractness of it. I always wonder if people could identify this as a galaxy if I didn't tell them! Anyway, what do you think?

Be sure to check out my previous challenge manicures here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all of your lovely comments! Please note that all comments with links will be removed.