23 August 2013

Winstonia 3D Faux Stone Review

When I was asked to review products for Winstonia, I jumped for joy! Today I'm going to show you a couple of the exciting products I got, and I'll even share a discount code ;)


 So here are the products I got: a two piece tweezer set, a pack of 3D faux stones, and of course, nail glue!

Let me start by saying I've used a couple of different nail glues before, and this one is by far my favorite. It's thin, so when you press down on the stone/stud/whatever you are gluing, the glue doesn't spill out on the sides! Also, a little bit goes a very long way.

The tweezers are also great. They can be used for both nail art or actual tweezing. I plan on using the angled one to pick up studs and stones (they can be so pesky if you try to pick them up by hand!), and the straight one for tweezing my eyebrows :P

Onto the manicure!


(Excuse the Seche Vite shrinkage on my ring finger.) I used a base coat of China Glaze Highlight of My Summer on all my nails except my middle finger. My middle nail is China Glaze Neon & On & On with Essie Bottle Service, and of course, a black 3D stone!


I like these stones a lot! There are a few different shapes, including tear drops and even a heart. Unfortunately, my nails are a bit too small for a few of them. But they are definitely a lot of fun and I have some ideas in mind for future manicures!

You can get all three of these products at the Winstonia store here. You can even use the code NAILPOLISHCHALLENGE at checkout for 10% off your purchasev of any of the above products! (This code expires October 31st.) And, for the month of August, if you buy any 3D nail wheel, you'll get the nail glue for free!

Anyone have any ideas for another 3D stone manicure? Post them here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all of your lovely comments! Please note that all comments with links will be removed.