25 July 2013

Born Pretty Store Water Decals Review

Today I have a review from the Born Pretty Store, which as you all know by now is the store where I get most of my nail art accessories! This review is for some gorgeous rose water decals:


First of all, look at how beautiful this manicure looks! I used a base coat of OPI My Vampire Is Buff, and then used rose water decals which you can find here. The set comes with 20 rose decals of varying shape and design, so it's good for two entire manicures.


Water decals are great because they work just like temporary tattoos - After your base color is dry, cut your decal out and place it in water for a few seconds, then press onto your nail and the pattern should stick. This particular set gave me some trouble and the tattoo wouldn't stick to my nail so I had to use top coat to make the decals stick. (But I do think I got a bad batch, because I have never had trouble with BPS decals before.)


As usual, you can use my discount code RFL91 for 10% off your entire order at Born Pretty Store, and they have free international shipping. Let me know what you think!


5 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! I've never used water decals before, but I would imagine them to be really easy. Seriously need to get myself some!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes, I think they are generally super easy to use! And they look amazing!

      Delete
  2. Nice choice on the base colour, really shows off the roses, such a good idea; I follow a lady who does flower details, I would never have the patience so this is such a good idea! Thanks for sharing...

    ... in other news I haven't bought anything nail related for over a week now *dying*

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous! I really love water decals when I need quick but awesome nail art.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments! Please note that all comments with links will be removed.