12 June 2013

The Big Change.. Bloglovin'

Hey ladies, most of you have heard by now that our beloved Google Reader is going to be gone in a few weeks. I just wanted to remind you all that you can follow me on Bloglovin' - a great free blog following website. When you sign up, it can transfer all your blogs from GFC to their site, and it's super easy to use! Click on the link below to be taken to The Nail Polish Challenge on Bloglovin' -

Don't forget you can also follow me on a bunch of other places, too!


Check the sidebar for all my links! (PS, if you follow me on Instagram, you get to see sneak peeks of my manicures and exclusive manicures that I don't post on the blog!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all of your lovely comments! Please note that all comments with links will be removed.