11 May 2013

Deadly Sins Challenge Day 5: Greed

Today's nail prompt is to "go wild and use your most expensive and precious polish." Well, most of my polishes are within the same price range, so I decided to go with a polish I "borrowed" from my mom the last time I was home - that's pretty greedy of me, isn't it? Haha!


Anyway, the color I took was OPI A Woman's Prague-ative, which is literally a gorgeous orangey gold with flecks of gold and red in it. My camera got a bit freaked out when I was taking pictures, but I tried to get as color accurate as possible. I stamped on these little crowns with ORLY Dazzle.


Look at how deep and intense this polish is! My mom noticed that I took it, of course, but I promised that I would return it eventually :P

Check out the other greedy manicures this week:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all of your lovely comments! Please note that all comments with links will be removed.