07 October 2012

My October Julep Maven Box - It Girl



So as you might remember, I became a Julep Maven last month, and I am loving it! I actually signed up to be Classic With A Twist, but this month I decided to go with It Girl.

For those of you who don't know, Julep is a company that sells nail polish and related product, but for only 20 dollars a month, you can get 40+ dollars worth of awesome nail polish and products! Best of all, there is no commitment. (But I won't be giving it up anytime soon!)

If you haven't signed up yet, you can here and after you take the personality quiz, enter in 2FREE at checkout to get 5 bottles of polish for only 10 dollars. Or you can use the code PENNY to get a regular box for just a penny.

Anyway, here is the stuff I got in my October box:


First - the nail polish. Caroline is a gorgeous burgundy shimmer, Leslie is an awesome black with silver glitter, and Glenda is a silver crackle. 



I also got two packs of loose glitter powder, in black and in orange.


And some yummy candy corn :)

I also got two add ons - Leslie, a "pebble gray" cream:


And the quick drying polish drops:


I am so excited to try all of these products! My only complaint is that the polish drop bottle was not completely full when I first opened it -


See how empty it is? And I haven't even opened the bottle yet. Totally gypped.

But besides that, everything looks awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all of your lovely comments! Please note that all comments with links will be removed.