13 October 2012

Apple Picking Manicure!

Today me and a bunch of friends went apple picking, and I did my nails as per Rebecca Likes Nails.


Unfortunately, I somehow messed up one of my outlets when I tried to turn on some lamps to take photos, so I could only take these.


I totally love these! And I had so much fun picking apples. Here are a couple of photos of me apple picking for you guys to be jealous of ;)


Me holding a delicious apple (before eating it!)


Me! With my friend in the background mid bite haha


Me and my cute boyfriend ;)

4 comments:

  1. Am jealous alright! The apples on the nails looks deliciously ripe and ready to be pick! Glad you guys had a fun time :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute mani !! Glad you guys had fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had fun! Your nails are super cute- I love the ring finger and thumb! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments! Please note that all comments with links will be removed.