09 September 2012

31 Day Nail Challenge 2012

Lately, everyone has been trying the 31 Day Nail Polish Challenge again, and I am getting so inspired that I think I am going to join in!

Since this challenge is my blog's namesake, and I was unsuccessful my first try, I think I'm about ready to go for another run.

Here is the challenge breakdown in a pretty little graphic, thanks to Chalkboard Nails:


You can find this image along with other color themes here.

I am going to begin the challenge tomorrow, but I can't promise that I will be able to post every day! I might do some double posting if I do any other exciting nail art, but you will be able to find my nail challenge under the tag 31DC2012.

Anyone who wants to join in, let me know :) I love doing challenges with people!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all of your lovely comments! Please note that all comments with links will be removed.