09 September 2012

Gradient Laser Nails!

So this is a manicure I had in my head ever since Chalkboard Nails announced her contest, but after FOUR attempts, I think I finally succeeded!

So without further ado, here is my gradient laser nails!


I took several different photos to accurately capture them.


I started with a base of OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls. Then, using my striping tape, I taped off random bits of my nails.


Then, I sponged on Essie Bikini So Teeny and American Apparel Cameo Blue.

And then I removed the tape and viola!


I am so in love with these nails. The most difficulty I had was sponging the two different colors on. But I think that I managed to do it pretty evenly.


And here is my chalkboard nails photo ;)

Here's to hoping I win!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all of your lovely comments! Please note that all comments with links will be removed.