13 August 2012

CMYK Striped Nails.. (Aka Primary Color Manicure?)

I'm really not sure what to call this manicure - but my mom has been complaining about needing new printer ink for some time and I just love the colors that printer cartridges have. CMYK stands for Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black for those of you who are not computer savvy. And I know that color isn't cyan, but I do love it especially paired with these two.


I made this manicure using striping tape and painting very thin strokes with the polish. Colors used are OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls as a base, China Glaze Designer Satin, China Glaze Electric Pineapple, and Sinful Colors Savage.


I think I did a particularly flawless job on my thumb so I had to include it!

What do you think of my printer ink nails? Love it or hate it?

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I really like your blog and I did nominate you for the Liebster blog award!

    http://polishmymind.blogspot.se/2012/08/liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments! Please note that all comments with links will be removed.