02 August 2012

Bohemian Luster Chrome Deviantly Daring Swatch

This is the second polish I purchased from the China Glaze Bohemian Luster Chrome collection. It is called Deviantly Daring and it is a beautiful blue-teal shimmery duochrome.


As I mentioned in my earlier post today, the duochrome of the polishes in this collection appear MUCH stronger in the bottle, which is unfortunate. But this is a beautiful color so I purchased it anyway. This is two coats without topcoat.


I found this color to be a lot more opaque than Rare and Radiant. This would be more likely to work for stamping in my opinion.

I also did try to stamp on top of this manicure, but the photos did not translate well!


This is using another new Bundle Monster plate and China Glaze Platinum Silver. It was a very subtle but nice effect.


It's a shame because I really did like the way it looked in person, it was very shimmery and pretty!

What do you think of this color? Worth buying even though the duochrome is practically invisible? ;)

3 comments:

  1. very cool the green looks great

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I tagged you with the Liebster blog award. Please follow this link to my blogpost and answer the questions and keep this tag going :D

    http://glazeover.blogspot.com/2012/08/liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do think Deviantly Daring is such a great colour! I'd buy when they are available at my area hehe!

    Btw, I've also tagged you with Liebster Award!
    http://lacqueerisa.blogspot.com/2012/08/the-liebster-award-discover-new-blogs.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments! Please note that all comments with links will be removed.