01 June 2012

OPI NYC Ballet and Disco Nail

I already told you guys that I bought a few new polishes, one of which was from OPI's new NYC Ballet collection - this one is "My Pointe Exactly", a beautiful gray jelly with an incredible shine. It took three coats for opacity, but I could have added a fourth for complete opacity if I wasn't in a rush :P
I have to say, I love the brush that came with this polish. It was just big enough to cover my whole nail, and since I don't have the steadiest hand, it was great for me.

I also took some inspiration from The Nailasaurus's disco nail for my detail nail - but it didn't turn out the same, as I got a bit lazy and frustrated. I still love the way it looked though! It was a great manicure for work, as it was muted but professional.


I accidentally got some mascara on my middle finger, so don't mind that!


Here is a nice little zoom in on my detail nail.

What do you guys think? Are you in love with this color like I am?

1 comment:

Thank you for all of your lovely comments! Please note that all comments with links will be removed.