19 May 2012

Nail Art Challenge Day 8: Metallic Nails

Today's challenge is metallic nails, so my first thought was magnetic polish. I actually don't own any magnetic polishes, but my brother's girlfriend does and she's always leaving her polish at my house so I decided to use hers ;).


This is Nails Inc. "Trafalgar Square" which was pretty much the first magnetic polish to come out on the market - sold at Sephora for like sixteen dollars (but now you can get them cheaper and by different brands.)

I'm not sure how I feel about magnetic polish. My biggest problem was not being able to get the sides of my nails with the magnet, so it didn't look as good as I thought it would. Maybe I need a better magnet, since this polish is actually pretty old.

2 comments:

  1. Haven't seen this color!! Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like a feather. Metallic colors are really great. It really adds the beauty of the nails and very creative. I really appreciate the one whose creating those polishes that enhances the beauty for the nails. Thanks for the post.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments! Please note that all comments with links will be removed.