17 May 2012

Nail Art Challenge Day 8: Black and White

Yes, I know, I'm actually doing the challenge again! Today's challenge is Black and White and of course my first thought was tuxedos. But they were so much harder than I expected them to be!

(Check out the cute little watermark I made)

I know I completely ruined my pointer finger, and the other ones aren't much better, but this was my first attempt and I had no idea what to expect! Even the ones that turned out pretty good got smudged when I put top coat on them haha!

It was a good try, but needless to say I'll be taking this off very soon.

4 comments:

  1. I think it's cute :) A little more practice (an patience) and it will be great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I definitely need to work on having a steadier hand!

      Delete
  2. u stole this idea right out of my brain!!! lol ive been wanting to do this just havent had the time!!! very cute hun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try it! I wish I had a steadier hand, that's what I need to practice the most ;)

      Delete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments! Please note that all comments with links will be removed.