10 May 2012

Nail Art Challenge Day 4: Green

Oh fine, I will post more nail challenge nails! :p

This is "Entourage" by China Glaze, an incredible summery green with the faintest shimmer to it.


You can just barely see the shimmer in the bottle - a very light shimmery green - you will just have to trust me on this one!


The formula was pretty incredible, the first coat seemed to be completely translucent but after just one more coat, it was perfectly opaque! (I probably could have added a third coat, but I was feeling lazy.)


My thumb and detail nail were embellished with a BM stamp and my ORLY "French Tips" which is an amazing white for stamping because it is so opaque.


And here is the detail on my thumb and some dirty cuticles ;)

1 comment:

Thank you for all of your lovely comments! Please note that all comments with links will be removed.