08 May 2012

New Glitter Polish Franken

So I tried out a new glitter polish trend today -


Oh my goodness, what is that INCREDIBLE glitter that is - gosh, what could it be??


It has some fascinating different glitters in it -


It's - it's my very first FRANKEN polish!

Large black hexagon glitter, micro silver, black, and blue glitter, and some silver and black bar glitters! It was the first time I ever decided to try this and I actually really like how it turned out.

Here is a slightly blurred photo to show you the shine. It is a subtle shimmer but I think it looks nice over blue!

What do you think? Have you guys ever tried to make your own glitter polish?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all of your lovely comments! Please note that all comments with links will be removed.