03 May 2012

Nail Art Challenge Day 1: Red

Hey so I got out of class early today and decided to... paint my nails!

This is Confetti's "The Red Carpet" - normally I choose a higher quality nail polish, but for a simple creme red, I think Confetti does the trick.


This is one coat of The Red Carpet over ORLY's Ridge Filler base, topped off with some Seche Vite.



Originally, I was going to make a glitter gradient with ORLY "Star Spangled" but I failed miserably! I guess I have to work up to the gradients :p



So here is my pitiful attempt at a detail nail. Needless to say, this will be coming off ASAP.


I think I'm just going to have to knock out the boring colors as fast as possible. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all of your lovely comments! Please note that all comments with links will be removed.