03 May 2012

Nail Art Challenge Day 2: Orange

Alright so I know we're supposed to do one manicure a day, but these colors are so lame and I don't want them on my nails all day!

So here is my second day of the nail challenge. This is Sinful Colors "Courtney Orange".


I really don't mind Sinful Colors nail polish, it's inexpensive and usually of decent quality. This color was actually my mom's - she bought it for Halloween but decided it was too wild for her nails so she gave it to me. And to be honest, this is the first time I used it! I don't like orange too much, especially on my nails!

But the quality of this polish is good, there's some orange glitter in it and it's got a pearl finish, and you can get bottle color in one coat with a good base coat (I use ORLY Ridge Filler).

The color is slightly off in this picture but you can see the sparkle and the finish. Pearl finishes are the hardest because you have to be really careful with your strokes.

PS This is my only shade of orange! I just can't bring myself to buy any others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all of your lovely comments! Please note that all comments with links will be removed.