02 January 2014

Mint Polish Swatches and Review

Hi guys! Hope you all had a wonderful New Years. Today I am showing you a few polishes from a new-to-me brand called Mint Polish, a 5-free brand known for their beautiful, long lasting colors. I've seen these polishes around on different blogs and I was impressed with the gorgeous colors, so I'm glad to be able to try them out!


This beautiful lavender creme is called Lavender Macaron. It is a cool leaning purple that reached full opacity in two easy coats. Often I find that these soft pastel shades aren't great with application, so I was pleasantly surprised with this one! It went on smooth and it was self leveling.


Original Mint is the "polish that started it all" for Mint Polish, and their namesake. This gorgeous mint creme has the slightest green tint, and I used two coats in the photo above, but with careful application, this polish is a definite one coater.


Tart is a creamy pale yellow that is just perfect for spring! This formula was a bit more difficult than the others, as is expected of a yellow polish, and it took three coats to reach opacity without patchiness. I think it would have been less patchy if I was more careful with application, but it turned out beautifully anyway - and I'm so glad to have a yellow like this in my collection! And how cute are these bottles?!



Overall, I am very satisfied with these polishes. The formulas were great, much better than you would expect from such pale colors (those always give me trouble!) and they dried with an impressive shine. I'm sure it has something to do with the fact that these polishes are 5-free and vegan!

You can purchase Mint Polish on their website, or follow them on Facebook for news and updates. These polishes retail for $12 USD per bottle.



*These polishes were provided by the manufacturer for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all of your lovely comments! Please note that all comments with links will be removed.