10 May 2015

Wedding Wednesday: Bold Glitter Tips

Hey guys! I know I'm very behind on this week's Wedding Wednesday, but I still want to share with you this week's bridal inspired look! I have already shown you a classic silver glitter gradient in this series, but today's glittery look is a bit bolder:


To achieve this look, I started off with a base of OPI Chillin' Like A Villain, then sponged on my tips with Cuccio Bean There Done That!, both shades from HB Beauty Bar (use the code POLISHCHALLENGE for 15% off your order.) Quite a simple manicure, but the outcome is gorgeous and sparkly!

I have a short video tutorial on this look here.


Although this manicure is somewhat similar to the silver glitter gradient, I think it has a completely different look - and it's definitely suitable for a bride who wants to wear gold jewelry, which was the original inspiration for this look. Plus, I've been meaning to use this gorgeous glitter in a gradient for so long!

Here are the polishes I used. Thanks for being so patient with me while I get myself back on schedule, guys!


Polishes used:
OPI Chillin Like A Villain (review here)
Cuccio Bean There Done That! (review here)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all of your lovely comments! Please note that all comments with links will be removed.